Problems Installing the Driver and Software for the REINER SCT CyberJack RFID Standard Reader on Windows 11

Gepostet etwa 8 Stunden her von vosigir296

Ein Thema veröffentlichen
Nicht beantwortet

Hello Everyone,

I'm having some trouble setting up the REINER SCT cyberJack RFID Standard smart card reader on my Windows 11 computer, which I recently bought. I'm still having a few problems after following the fast start tutorial, so I'm hoping someone here can help. I'll describe my progress thus far and the areas in which I'm having issues.

Setup Procedure Thus Far:

Driver Installation: I'm not sure if the driver I downloaded from the REINER SCT website installed properly. Though it occasionally displays an error (something about the device driver not initialising), the device is visible in my Device Manager.

Software: I followed the instructions and installed the "cyberJack Base Components" software, but each time I try to run it, it crashes or doesn't open completely.

Problems with the connection: My RFID card reader illuminates when I insert it, but my PC doesn't respond. There is no sign that the card is being read, but no error messages show up either.

• Troubleshooting I've tried reinstalling the program and drivers several times, as well as downloading them again in case the files are corrupted.
  • To rule out connectivity problems, I tried using a different USB port, but the issue still exists.
  • I installed any optional driver updates after looking via Windows Update.

Questions:

1. I would like to know whether anyone has successfully installed this reader on Windows 11. If so, could you describe the procedures you followed or any particular program or driver versions you used?
  2. Are there any Windows 11 and CyberJack RFID Standard compatibility problems that I might not be aware of?
  3. Is there anything else I should know about troubleshooting?  

Thanks in advance for your help and support.

Regards

vosigirgcp

0 Stimmen

0 Kommentare

Anmelden oder Registrieren um einen Kommentar zu veröffentlichen